A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be communicated directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies in Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place to effect their right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by said browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires .
- According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to the cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.